Studio Assistant/Student Hourly/FWS/POOL - 11833BR
Studio Assistant/Student Hourly/FWS/POOL
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Ability to lift and carry 50-pounds overhead.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds with assistance.
- Knowledge of and ability to use ceramics related materials and equipment.
- Experience with variety of small hand and power tools.
- Ability to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with professors and students.
- Ability and willingness to help students with projects and answer questions.
- Assist professor in demonstrating the correct use and enforcing the safe usage of the equipment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE ONGOING AND HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD.
Application Review will begin on May 15, 2018.