Temporary Gameday Parking Representative - 22598BR
Temporary Gameday Parking Representative
Parking Representatives will work special events such as Football and Men's Basketball games, typically a 6-hr shift. Duties include directing patrons to parking lots/spaces, verifying parking permits, and cash-handling. Position pays $14/hr.
Position will work home Football and Basketball games, complete schedules can be found at https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/ and https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/.
- Greet patrons as they come to the parking lots
- Verify that a person has a valid game day permit for the assigned lot
- Remind all patrons that one permit allows parking in one stall and that we must maintain a pathway on all drives for vehicles to get through
- Give directions as needed to assigned lots or to public parking for those that do not have a Williams Fund Donor permit.
- Communicate on 2-way radio, if assigned
- Cash-handling responsibilities: Sell ADA parking, if assigned.
- Position is outdoors and may work during inclement weather.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous cash-handling experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will be ongoing and continues until positions are filled.