Temporary Research Aide - 11892BR
Temporary Research Aide
- 90% - Phonemic transcription of speech samples and scoring using the Phonemic Feature Scoring System
- 10% - Data entry of participant communication and cognitive assessments
- At least 60 hours toward a Bachelor’s degree in speech-language pathology, linguistics or related field.
- Previous experience with phonemic transcription of speech samples, evidenced in application materials.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail, as evidenced by the quality of application materials, letters of reference, and writing sample.
- Previous research lab experience as evidenced in application materials.
- Previous experience with scoring using the Phonemic Feature Scoring System.
- Previous experience with assessment data entry.
- Interest in communication development for children who are minimally verbal.