Temporary Surveyors - 12018BR
We are seeking part-time (up to 32 hours per week) temporary employees to go door to door in Kansas City Kansas conducting surveys.
- 30% - Conduct door-to-door surveys in Kansas City, Kansas.
- 30% -Conduct observations of physical activity and food purchase environments.
- 20% - Complete survey and observation tracking documentation.
- 20% - Report to supervisor about procedures and challenges in the field.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Must provide own transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old. Must provide proof of age.
- Must have a valid email address.
- Fluency in Spanish (to be addressed on the application materials).
- Experience conducting surveys or observations.
- Six months of experience with helping coordinate and organize work.
- Excellent written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on June 4, 2018 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants.