Temporary Worker-UPS - 12328BR
- Greeting and assisting students, faculty and staff, setting appointments, answering phones and providing accurate answers and appropriate referrals.
- Monitoring of student traffic at the front office reception area and breaking from other assigned duties to assist when necessary.
- Updating front office informational materials and bulletin boards.
- Entering data into spreadsheets and databases for tracking purposes.
- Cataloging and filing paperwork.
15% Assisting Office Manager,
- Assistant Director and Director with projects and other assignments as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency as stated in application materials.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience as indicated in application materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on July 19, 2018.