Temporary Worker-UPS - 13000BR
The person(s) hired for this position will work full time (40 hours/week) on the Lawrence campus to support the production of operational assessments by entering test content into our browser-based application, tagging test content for accessibility, monitoring and managing test production data, and assisting with the coordination of test production processes. The person in this position should have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, good computer skills and familiarity with browser-based applications. Familiarity with any of the following are preferred but not required: education, special education, content management systems, and quality control of data entry work.
30% - Assisting with test production processes including; workflow data management, editing, and quality control assignments.
20% - Assisting with development activities including data entry and tagging testlets for audio accessibility.
- High school diploma OR GED and related experience.
- Six (6) months of experience with data entry or quality control procedures as demonstrated by application materials.
- Excellent oral and written communication as evidenced in application materials and interview.
- Ability to produce quality work in a shared open-office environment with distractions as evidenced by work history.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience navigating multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Six (6) months of experience with large-scale assessments, education, or online training
- Familiarity with any of the following are preferred but not required: education, special education, content management systems, and quality control of data entry work
- Experience managing projects as demonstrated by application materials
- Familiarity with data analysis as demonstrated by application materials
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis until positions are filled. Application review begins October 15, 2018.