Test Production Assistant - 12082BR
Test Production Assistant
The person(s) hired for this position will work full time (40 hours/week) on the Lawrence campus to support the production of operational assessments by entering test content into our browser-based application, tagging test content for accessibility, monitoring and managing test production data, and assisting with the coordination of test production processes. The person in this position should have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, good computer skills and familiarity with browser-based applications. Familiarity with any of the following are preferred but not required: education, special education, content management systems, and quality control of data entry work.
30% - Assisting the Project Coordinator with test production workflow and project management.
30% - Assisting with test production processes including, workflow data management, editing, hand-offs between teams, and quality control assignments.
10% - Participating in quality control activities to ensure accuracy of data including checking multiple aspects of assessment items and media for correct display and accessibility features.
- HS diploma/GED and four years of related experience OR bachelor’s degree in education or related field
- Six (6) months of experience with data entry as demonstrated by application materials
- Excellent oral and written communication as evidenced in application materials and interview
- Ability to produce quality work in a distracting environment as evidenced by work history
- Proficiency with advanced features in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with content management systems or quality control procedures
- Experience navigating multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Six (6) months of experience with large-scale assessments, education, or online training
- Familiarity with any of the following are preferred but not required: education, special education, content management systems, and quality control of data entry work
- Experience managing projects as demonstrated by application materials
- Familiarity with data analysis as demonstrated by application materials
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin on June 11, 2018