TRIO Office Assistant - Student Hourly - 22093BR
TRIO Office Assistant - Student Hourly
The ideal candidate will present a professional demeanor, have excellent verbal and written communication, and customer service skills. The ability to work independently and pay attention to detail are important. Overall, we are seeking a team member with great interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to follow through with assignments.
2. 5% - Other duties as assigned.
2. Familiarity with Microsoft Office software, as evidenced in application materials.
3. Ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality, and work with diverse student populations, as evidenced by application materials and interview.
2. Experience with Microsoft Office software, esp. Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
3. Experience working in an office environment.
4. Availability in 2-hour working blocks.
5. Experience providing customer service.
6. Experience working with TRIO or similar populations.
7. Eligible for work study.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- online application
- cover letter
- name and contact information for three (3) professional references
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
6-15 hours per week; Flexible between the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday