Undergraduate Learning Assistant - POOL - 9807BR
Undergraduate Learning Assistant - POOL
- Applicants must have a 3.25 overall GPA
- Applicants must demonstrate a basic level of experience with and interest in evidence-based teaching methods as evidenced in application materials.
- Current KU student. During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours.
- Geology majors or minors, UKanTeach students, previous UTAs in geology, and previous geology students with excellent outcomes will receive first consideration
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Application review begins on August 28, 2017.
Student appointments may be either undergraduate or graduate students. Exceptions to the minimum enrollment requirements that are granted for GTA/GRA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to student hourly appointments.
During the semester term of the student hourly appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours.
For summer periods the student must:
1. have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester, or
2. be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours, or
3. be enrolled in summer session, or
4. be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester