Undergraduate Teaching Assistant - POOL - 9615BR
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant - POOL
- Students must have successfully completed GEOG 104 Principles of Physical Geography, GEOG 105 Principles of Physical Geography Laboratory, GEOG 100 World Regional Geography, or other undergraduate GEOG sections (depending on the sections you hired for.)
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Application review begins on August 6, 2017.
- For best consideration submit all application materials by the review date above.
- This is a pool position, so hiring and start dates will be ongoing.
Student appointments may be either undergraduate or graduate students. Exceptions to the minimum enrollment requirements that are granted for GTA/GRA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to student hourly appointments.
During the semester term of the student hourly appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours.
For summer periods the student must:
1. have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester, or
2. be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours, or
3. be enrolled in summer session, or
4. be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester