Undergraduate Teaching Assistant - 10681BR
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Strong background in undergraduate mathematics as shown by application materials
- Completed Math 127 and 290 or equivalent
- Communicate well in English Language
- Completed Math 526 or equivalent
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Application review begins on January 9, 2018.
Student appointments may be either undergraduate or graduate students. Exceptions to the minimum enrollment requirements that are granted for GTA/GRA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to student hourly appointments.
During the semester term of the student hourly appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours.
For summer periods the student must:
1. have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester, or
2. be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours, or
3. be enrolled in summer session, or
4. be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester