Videographer/Video Editor POOL - 17876BR
Videographer/Video Editor POOL
50% - Edit Recorded Video. Videographer will edit captured video to tell concise, visually pleasing stories. Videographer will take direction and coordinate with Faculty or Student directors. Track Time. Videographer will track time spent shooting and editing videos.
- Ability to work with various video editing software programs, such as Adobe, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, or other comparable platforms as evidenced in application material
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Time management skills to work within tight deadlines, capturing action and edit on tight schedule
- Evidence of ability to tell visual stories based on portfolio.
- Ability to transport, move, set up, and take down various pieces of heavy recording equipment
- Attention to detail to make precise edits to captured video for filming purposes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film or comparable program.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good verbal communication skills
Additional Candidate Instructions
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD.