Warehouse Student Assistant-Student Hourly - 10985BR
Warehouse Student Assistant-Student Hourly
- Assist in stocking and shipping/receiving. Heavy lifting involved.
- Assist in preparing stock for technician jobs (staging).
- Assist in maintaining inventory counts and database information.
- Make deliveries/pickups for eWaste and daily courier runs.
All IT personnel are required to abide by University and Information Services security and network policies, IT policies and procedures, and to sign a confidentiality agreement annually.
- Experience driving a van or pickup truck as evidenced in application materials.
- Valid KU enrollment in 6 hours Spring or Fall semesters or 1 hour Summer.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) as evidenced in application materials and interview.
- Previous experience working independently and quickly, adhering to deadlines.
- Experience with stock inventory.
- Ability to carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Experience using a personal computer with spreadsheet, word processing and/or database software.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete application consists of:
- Online application
- Cover letter addressing how the Required Qualifications are met
- 3 Professional References
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application review will begin February 16, 2018 and continue until the position is filled.