AAAC Supplemental Instruction Leader: Student POOL - 10324BR
AAAC Supplemental Instruction Leader: Student POOL
- Current University of Kansas undergraduate student enrolled in six or more credits at KU.
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale).
- A grade of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) in the selected class is required.
- Ability to work 8-10 hours per week; must attend class lectures and must lead 2 study sessions per week and hold 3 hours of office hours.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail as demonstrated by application materials.
- Strong oral communication skills and interpersonal skills as demonstrated in the interview.
- Recommendation from the professor of the class in which the applicant is applying.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook.
3. A minimum of one-year experience providing academic support and/or tutoring to students.
Additional Candidate Instructions
NOTE: Please indicate, within your cover letter, which professor has referred you to this position and identify the specific class to which you are applying.
- This is a pool position and the review of applications is ongoing and hires will be made throughout the posting period. Interviews begin Monday, November 6
NOTE: Please check classes.ku.edu for the specific lecture times to confirm that you can attend the class of interest.