Academic Aide Editor- Student hourly - 11813BR
Academic Aide Editor- Student hourly
- Currently enroll in a minimum of 6 hours at KU with a minimum GPA of 2.75 is required.
- Prior experience working independently and be familiar with computers, scanning and basic applications such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Professional, etc.
- Must be comfortable using technology, as evidenced through application materials, and be willing and able to learn new computer programs as needed.
- Experience with using scanning equipment and converting PDF documents to readable text, saving to CD, flash drive or MP3.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study
- Major in Engineering, Math, Sciences, Graphic Design or related field.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.