Academic Success Student Navigator – Pool Student Hourly - 20508BR
Academic Success Student Navigator – Pool Student Hourly
Will need the ability to work a minimum of 6 hours per week.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite as demonstrated in the application materials.
- Previous experience that required a commitment to high quality customer service as evidenced by application materials.
- .Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study through KU Financial Aid.
- Experience with applied motivational strategies in an academic setting.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology systems.
- Experience multitasking / executing multiple projects simultaneously.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Cover Letter addressing the required qualifications
- 1 professional reference – can be faculty or staff familiar with your work.