Academic Success Student Office Assistant POOL - Student Hourly - 21848BR
Academic Success Student Office Assistant POOL - Student Hourly
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite as demonstrated in the application materials.
- Prior work experience that required a high quality customer service as evidenced by application materials.
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study through KU Financial Aid.
- Experience in a customer service position.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology systems.
- Experience multitasking/executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior work experience as a communicator via phone, email, and other virtual means – as demonstrated by materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Cover Letter addressing the required qualifications
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
• Ability to work a minimum of 6 hours per week.
• Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
• KU Lawrence Campus, Strong Hall, room 133