Administrative Associate - 13404BR
- Provide support to the center leadership
- Coordinate and manage virtual meetings.
- Manage calendars by negotiating appointments and meetings and organizing associated and supporting documentation and technology needs.
- Manage travel arrangements, reporting, and reimbursement documentation
- Coordinate effective meetings by organizing and collating meeting agendas, providing minute taking and distribution and coordinating follow-up actions.
- Order supplies and manage team resource needs.
- Anticipate needs with regard to meeting papers and preparation of agendas and event management.
- Documentation of awards and bios for leadership
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
2. Excellent writing skills as demonstrated in cover letter and application materials.
3. Excellent communication skills and English proficiency as evidenced by prior experience working with the public or by application materials and interview.
4. Excellent organizational skills and experience working independently as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
2. Knowledge of technologies applications such as Go-to-Meeting and Go-to-Webinar.
3. Working knowledge of the University of Kansas
4. Familiarity with using a variety of technologies (e.g., iPads, cell phones, transcription devices, online applications)
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review will begin on 12/31/2018. To ensure first consideration, please apply by 12/31/18.