Administrative Associate - 22490BR
- Monitor incoming requests for new all new agreements in shared mailbox.
- Assign tracking numbers, create electronic file, and record information on spreadsheet.
- Run necessary reports, and download supporting documentation.
- Complete contract checklist, including pertinent information (PI, contact dates, amounts, funding) in order to assist Assistant Director in their preparation of the contract.
- Ensure vendor is in FITC system, and if not, work with department for necessary documentation to enter vendor into system.
- Update status of contracts in database as they are processed (e.g. first draft, final execution).
40% - Subcontract and Business Service Invoice Support: Assist in the administration of invoices for the Purchasing Agent:
- Monitor invoices submitted through subcontract email inbox or physical mail
- Prepare invoices for coding by the Purchasing Agent
- Send invoices out to PI for approval. Monitor invoice approvals via correspondence with PIs/Post Award. Work with KUCR Purchasing Agent to make sure invoices are paid within 30 days. Send follow-up emails to PI as needed.
- Enter approved invoices into FITC for payment processing.
- Answer vendor payment inquiries.
10% - Other Administrative Duties
- Monitor Tax Exempt email inbox and complete tax-exempt form requests.
- Review and submit for payment utility invoices for KUCR buildings.
- Prepare, complete, and organize yearly vehicle tag renewals and vehicle insurance renewals. Verify coding, arrange to distribution of tags and insurance cards.
- Assist with quarterly metrics for subcontract invoice payments. Investigate any payment delays.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Coordinate and maintain records for document storage (Iron Mountain) and shredding.
- Other duties as assigned to support all areas of Fiscal Affairs.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Two years of office experience or Two years of post-secondary education
- One-year experience working with Microsoft Office products i.e. Excel, Word.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in a university or research environment.
- Experience in grant accounting, fund accounting and administration.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- A cover letter addressing how required qualifications are met
- 3 Professional References
- Application review will begin July 5, 2022 and will remain open until a qualified pool of candidates has been identified.