ALC Program Assistant – Supplemental Instruction - Student Hourly - 19040BR
ALC Program Assistant – Supplemental Instruction - Student Hourly
- 25% - Assist in planning the trainings and meetings prior to and throughout the semester
- 20% - Schedule and conduct SI Leader observations and follow-up meetings
- 15% - Review planning sheets and provide feedback
- 10% - Prepare the SI e-Newsletter and hold office hours for SI Leaders
- 10% - Provide feedback to SI Leaders following the review of promotional videos/materials
- 10% - Review assessment data and evaluations/reflections and prepare reports
- 5% - Compile and propose SI schedules and respond when there is a change in a schedule
- 5% - Other duties as assigned
- KU undergraduate student enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours and in good academic standing.
- Work experience as an SI Leader.
- Attention to detail as demonstrated by application materials and work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in training and public speaking as evidenced by coursework and/or work experience.
- Able to take initiative and work independently while also collaborating with professional staff.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as demonstrated by the interview.
- Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Teams, and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Cover letter including responses to why you are interested in this position, what graduate program you are pursuing, and how your prior experiences have prepared you for this position
- Contact information of three professional references that can attest to your qualifications and work experience