Assistant Equipment Room Manager (Temporary) - 12327BR
Assistant Equipment Room Manager (Temporary)
30% Classroom and Building Duties: Assist in maintenance and support of all audio/visual equipment in all FMS spaces in Summerfield Hall. Assist in maintaining building security and safety at all times. Assist in general upkeep of production spaces, including (but not limited to) sound stage, recording studio, production classroom, and computer labs. Operate recording studio sessions and supervise production work on sound stage.
60%: Equipment Duties: Assist in management of check in/out of all film, video and audio equipment, including equipment checks and preparation prior to check out, and equipment checks and maintenance upon return. Assist in management of reservation schedules and procedures for equipment check out. Maintain log of editing room keys and equipment for check outs to students. Keep a list of items that need maintenance or repair. Report all missing or damaged equipment to supervisor. Supervise student hourly employees to assist in these duties.
- One year of experience in setting up and operating audio/visual equipment.
- Documented formal training in recording/mixing/operation of recording studio.
- Associate degree in Film, Music or a related art field or two years professional experience.
- Two years demonstrated production experience.
- Previous work experience in management, administration and/or customer service.
- Experience in management of film and video equipment.
- Evidence of strong written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Candidate Instructions
To ensure consideration, submit an application by Thursday July 19th, 2018.