Assistant Researcher - 11467BR
- 40% Molecular biology such as cloning, PCR, nucleic acid extraction, cell culture, next generation sequencing library preparation, etc.
- 40% Drosophila husbandry including making media, maintaining stocks, crosses, etc.
- 20% Work on an independent research project (if interested) to be agreed upon with the PI.
- B.S. in Biology or closely related field
- Experience with molecular biological techniques as evidenced by application materials
- Experience with Drosophila husbandry
- Computational skills (R, perl, etc.)
- Experience with CRISPR/Cas9 genome modification OR
- Experience with fluorescence microscopy
Additional Candidate Instructions
Initial review of applications begins April 15, 2018 and will continue as long as required to identify a qualified pool.