Assistant Researcher - 21163BR
- Performs research activities both independently and under direction
- Designs experiments employing techniques such as animal behavioral tests
- Keeps accurate and detailed records of experiments performed
- Generates research reports for preparation of scientific publications or grant applications to funding organizations
- Assists in laboratory organization and record-keeping
- Assists other members of the laboratory
- Trains graduate and undergraduate students as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
2. At least one year of research experience in a laboratory environment, as demonstrated by application materials.
2. Demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a collaborative research effort.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin on March 1, 2022 and continue until a qualified pool of applicants is identified.