Associate Director - 10955BR
15% - Provide direction, supervision and support to staff on cross-functional teams. Establish deadlines for staff as needed for project life cycles and project requirements.
10% -Represent ATS and AAI to the technical community at large. Participate and/or collaborate in grant development and may serve an outreach role to establish system collaboration opportunities. May participate in new external collaborative product development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field and ten (10) years relevant experience
- 7+ years IT Program Management experience
- 5+ years in a position working directly with clients to identify their IT needs, bridging the gap between business and IT
- 2+ years supervising professional staff
- Evidence of strong basic computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- History of working in environments requiring excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with end to end life cycle custom application development management
- Experience managing vendor contracts
Additional Candidate Instructions
This position is contingent on funding.
Deadline for applications is February 22, 2018.