Associate General Counsel - Litigation - 13085BR
Associate General Counsel - Litigation
- Must have a J.D. from an ABA accredited school.
- Membership in Kansas bar, or admission to membership within 12 months of hire.
- Minimum of three years practice experience in employment matters.
- Minimum of five years active litigation experience.
- Experience trying cases in state, federal or tribal courts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as demonstrated by application materials.
- Experience representing institutions of higher education or other public entities.
- Experience in labor, construction, or civil rights practice.
Additional Candidate Instructions
The review of applications will begin November 3, 2018 and will continue until a pool of qualified applicants is obtained.