CEAE Student Assistant-Finance - 21339BR
CEAE Student Assistant-Finance
- Organize and maintain financial data using spreadsheets
- Catalog data for record keeping
- Classify transactions with funding
- Accurately communicate details
- Perform office duties: copies, scans, etc.
- Experience and/or working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel)
- Enrolled at KU School of Engineering.
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Excel using pivot tables and formulas.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-15 hours a week M-F between the hours of 8-5