CGBS Student Coordinator - 11767BR
CGBS Student Coordinator
-Support study abroad outreach on behalf of the Center for Global Business Studies (CGBS) and the Office of Study Abroad.
-Support and promote international events on campus, host visiting speakers and students on campus.
-Attend and provide support for various CGBS events, info sessions, tabling sessions, study abroad fairs, and admissions and prospective student events. Events may occasionally be in the evenings or on weekends.
-Support students interested in studying abroad; respond to email inquiries; advise prospective study abroad students.
-Create email campaigns, generate social media content and design marketing materials as needed.
-Provide general office support and complete other duties as requested.
- Must be current KU Business student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Interest in International Business and completion of either some foreign language study or study abroad.
- Excellent communication skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Experience on a semester or academic year study abroad program
- Administrative experience.
- Self-motivated and independent
- Familiarity with spreadsheet and database computer software (Excel, Google Docs, OneDrive)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus!
Additional Candidate Instructions
All employees must attend SafeZone training and participate in social justice and pro-social bystander training. More information will be provided to selected candidates.
Application review begins on April 30th; applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed until both positions are filled or a qualified pool of applicants is received.