Childcare Assistant - 10472BR
25% -- Communicating with Research Aides regarding childcare-related tasks, implementing childcare procedures, and regularly reporting to the PAIR Project staff about childcare events and experiences.
- At least one year of child care experience in an organizational setting.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous training in child development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as demonstrated by application materials.
- CPR training.
- First Aid training.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications began 12/11/2017 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants.
Position requirements include:
- Reliable transportation to and from research appointments in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Open availability on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and on most Saturdays.
- Successfully pass a TB test and criminal background check.
- Ability to physically interact with children, including bending, kneeling, sitting on the floor, and lifting up to 40 pounds.