Curr & Assessment Spec Mngr - 10847BR
Curr & Assessment Spec Mngr
15% - Prepare documentation about test development for technical and non-technical audiences.
10% - Communicate with external constituents, including clients/partners and professional organizations. Attend meetings with clients and make public presentations.
10% - Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Editing and Design, Psychometric, Agile Technology Solutions) on issues related to Test Development and Production using written and verbal communication. Lead cross-team planning.
5% - Other tasks as assigned.
2. 3 years large scale test development and design experience, including at least one year experience as the person with primary responsibility for English Language Arts
3. 1 year experience in a leadership or supervisor capacity, especially leadership of complex projects
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills as evidenced in application materials and interview
5. Experience with English language arts content standards
2. Experience with desktop and web-based technologies (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, email, Skype) and specialized proprietary testing software
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins February 12, 2018, and continues until the position is filled.