DATA ENTRY/CLERICAL ASSISTANT POOL - 19361BR
DATA ENTRY/CLERICAL ASSISTANT POOL
10% Sort, organize, incorporate, and file records.
5% Communicate effectively with supervisor, staff, and patrons requesting information.
5% Respond to telephone and email inquiries.
5% Other duties as directed.
2. Experience with data entry.
3. Attention to detail as evidenced by application material.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE WORK:
1. Ability to push rolling bookcases in confined area, climb step ladders, and lift 25 pounds or more, with or without reasonable accommodation.
2. Ability to work in storage areas, capable of occasionally working with old documents which may be dusty, musty, or moldy, with or without reasonable accommodation.
2. Familiarity with the water well industry and/or oil production operations.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Upload a resume (required). Cover letter welcome but not required, however it is important that candidates address how they meet the required and preferred qualification. Provide work references. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
During business hours 8-5, M-F.