Developer - 20402BR
- Design, develop, maintain and test web applications.
- Candidate will need to evaluate requirements and develop technical specifications documenting required change/enhancement.
- From the documentation, develop code and unit test all code prior to turning over to QA.
- Be part of the core team member developing overall product specifications and software architecture including the determination of technology products to be used in the development effort.
- Conduct needs assessment and assist in gathering requirements.
- Work with manager to size/cost work to be done.
- Participate in design and code reviews of teammate changes.
- Provide feedback on their approach in a timely fashion.
- Report status weekly in project status report.
- Update status of all tasks and hours spent on each task.
- Project completion dates for upcoming work and note any risk to meeting those dates.
- High School Diploma/GED and four years of relevant professional experience OR coding boot camp/certification program and three years of relevant experience OR an Associate’s degree and two years of relevant professional experience OR a Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Completed online application
- Cover Letter
- Name and contact information for 3 professional references
Application review begins October 18, 2021 and continues until the position is filled. For first consideration, please apply before the initial review date.