EECS Office Worker – Student Hourly - 22771BR
EECS Office Worker – Student Hourly
- Greet walk-in guests and students
- Provides basic information regarding departmental programs and building facilities.
- Answers phone and directs caller to appropriate person.
- Photocopying, filing, completing data entry as assigned by staff or faculty.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Special project assignments as assigned.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook, as evidenced in application materials.
- Not seeking a degree within the EECS department.
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- Receptionist experience, as evidenced in application materials.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Proven dependability through previous work experience
- Available to work during summer semester
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
To be set with supervisor, between 8a-4:30p