EECS Shop Worker - Student Hourly/Work Study POOL - 9595BR
EECS Shop Worker - Student Hourly/Work Study POOL
- Knowledge of basic electronic tools, equipment, and accessories as evidenced by experience
- Basic electronic theory as evidenced by education and experience
- Ability to recognize electronic component packaging (TO cases, SM, axial, raldial, DIP, etc.) as evidenced by education and experience
- Prior experience, which required soldering
- Basic computer literacy in both hardware and software (OS only) as evidenced by education and experience
**During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on August 4th, 2017 and continues until positions are filled.