Event Student Assistant - 22668BR
Event Student Assistant
The Event Assistant will work from hire date through the 2023 School of Business Graduation ceremony, scheduled for May 2023.
Position contingent upon funding.
Assist with day-to-day operations of Capitol Federal Hall Reservation Requests
Assist in overseeing and coordinating the School of Business fall and spring graduation ceremonies
Organize and maintain the School of Business promotional cabinet
Assist in the creation of new and innovating existing programs and events with the Events Director
Assist in event operations for School of Business events such as creating nametags, generating reports and finalizing volunteer schedules
Support day-of event operations such as event set-up and tear-down
School of Business reviews academic misconduct records. Finding an instance of misconduct may lead to a change of terms or termination of the appointment.
- Must be a KU student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
- Must be able to work irregular hours including some nights and weekends.
- Experience in event coordination/management
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Current School of Business student
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-20 hours per week, some evenings and weekends required