Facility Maintenance Assistant - Student Hourly - 20411BR
Facility Maintenance Assistant - Student Hourly
- Providing light maintenance of the facility, including regular cleaning and trash removal
- Coordinating with EHS personnel for hazardous waste removal
- Tracking inventory of supplies and materials
- Additional responsibilities will be assigned with proven proficiency
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must be able to stand and work for extended periods
- Must have passed all freshman chemistry courses
- Must be at least a sophomore working towards a bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in either chemistry,
- physics, engineering, or biomedical engineering
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and work for extended periods, as evidenced by application materials
- KU Student must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours each semester during the academic year. Enrollment of one (1) hour during the summer session is required if the student was not enrolled in the previous spring or is not pre-enrolled in the upcoming fall term.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- online application
- cover letter
- name and contact information for three (3) professional references
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Flexible- to be worked out with supervisor upon hire.