Functional Systems Analyst - Limited Term - 10728BR
Functional Systems Analyst - Limited Term
30% Research best practices with peer intuitions to examine identify effective ways to implement retention technology needs. Assist with website management, user access, email distribution list maintenance, documentation, and other support in preparation for post-implementation.
10% Support Retention Technologies Coordinator and Undergraduate Studies with other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of relevant experience or a high school diploma and 3 years of relevant experience;
- Experience working in a college or university academic advising office, student information systems office or similar support office;
- Demonstrated experience with relevant computerized student information and advising systems.
- Demonstrated detail oriented skills with an understanding of the organizational needs as a whole;
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills as evident by application materials and previous work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with faculty, campus officials, staff, and students from diverse backgrounds; and
- Experience with Excel, Access, or other database and spreadsheet software.
- Completion of a graduate degree program;
- Previous experience working with retention initiatives at a college or university (i.e. retention technologies, scholarship programs, academic advising);
- Experience in higher education programs serving diverse students;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as part of a team, and with initiative;
- Experience generating charts, graphs, and reports for analysis of statistical data;
- A flexible person with strong interpersonal and communication skills who is able to work effectively and cooperatively as part of a team as well as independently;
- At least two years of experience with visual graphics software; and
- At least two years of demonstrated experience and involvement in large projects, as evidenced in application materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Deadline for applications is Sunday, January 29th, 2018.