Global Business Studies Student Coordinator - 22121BR
Global Business Studies Student Coordinator
-Support study abroad outreach on behalf of the Center for Global Business Studies and the Office of Study Abroad.
-Support and promote international events on campus, host visiting speakers and students on campus.
-Attend and provide support for various GBS events, info sessions, tabling sessions, study abroad fairs, admissions, and prospective student events. Events may occasionally be in the evenings or on weekends.
-Support students interested in studying abroad; respond to email inquiries; advise prospective study abroad students; provide support and mentoring for visiting international students
-Create email campaigns, generate social media content and design marketing materials as needed.
-Provide general office support and complete other duties as requested.
2. Interest in International Business or International Relations and completion of either some foreign language study or study abroad.
3. Excellent communication skills, as evidenced by application materials
2. Administrative experience
3. Motivated self-starter and comfortable working independently
4. Familiarity with spreadsheet and database computer software (Excel, Google Docs, OneDrive)
5. Attention to detail
6. Excellent organizational skills
7. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus!
Additional Candidate Instructions
All employees must attend SafeZone training and participate in social justice and pro-social bystander training. More information will be provided to selected candidates. We are willing to work around student class schedules.
Application review date: 5/16/22
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-30 hours/ week