Graduate Research Assistant - 22109BR
Graduate Research Assistant
- Conduct literature review across multiple disciplines on professional learning (40%)
- Conduct structured interviews and focus groups in collaboration with PI (20%)
- Organize meetings/interviews/focus groups. (10%)
- Collect, manage, and analyze data. (15%)
- Attend project-related meetings. (10%)
- Additional activities as assigned. (5%)
*Work Location: this position will be a combination of both on-site and telework.
- Enrolled in related graduate degree program at KU 6 hours or more for Fall 2022. Related programs may include: education, psychology, sociology, business, communications, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working independently on multiple tasks within specified timelines.
- Experience conducting literature reviews across multiple disciplines.
- Excellent and varied communication skills as demonstrated by application materials, sample written work, interview, and previous employment.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook), as well as literature research applications and websites.
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience organizing meetings/focus groups, data, and resources/materials.
- Experience providing professional development or evaluating or researching professional development and adult learning methods.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on 05/09/2022 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Regular schedule of 16 hrs per week will be determined during M-F, 8 am -5 pm.