Hatch Reading Room Library Desk Asst/Student Hourly/Work Study POOL - 19669BR
Hatch Reading Room Library Desk Asst/Student Hourly/Work Study POOL
- Oversees the Library Desk in the Hatch Reading Room
- Re-shelves books and periodicals
- Assists students in locating materials
- Maintains and checks out reserved materials
- Performs database updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Current KU student enrolled in a minimum of 6-hours
- Applicant must have previous database experience as evidenced in the application materials through work history OR course work.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Architecture student
- Federal Work Study
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a POOL posting. Review of applications will begin on July 24, 2021, but will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Variable hours, Monday - Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.