Internship Coordinator and Welcome Center Assistant - 11948BR
Internship Coordinator and Welcome Center Assistant
Visit as many classes per semester as possible to outline program to prospective program participants. As needed the Internship Coordinator will work with the Admin. Assistant to get word out about upcoming opportunities through the distribution list.
The Welcome Center duties will include, general office and receptionist duties including answering the phones, distributing mail, filing, photocopying, data entry, running errands in campus vehicles on and off campus, and other duties as requested by the Departments.
- Environmental Studies Student (Major or Minor)
- Previous computer experience including Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills as shown in application material
- Valid Driver’s License
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Experience with social media and web maintenance
- Proven ability to multitask
- Ability to speak in a public setting
Additional Candidate Instructions
- The application deadline is 8/1/2018. Only completed applications submitted by the deadline will be considered.