Jayhawk Debate Institute Lab Assistants - POOL - 11130BR
Jayhawk Debate Institute Lab Assistants - POOL
Lab Assistant Position Overviews (for all camps):
75% - Lab Assistant
- Assist lab leaders in developing arguments and conducting research.
- Assist students in their research assignments.
- Provide lectures to lab at request of lab leaders.
- Judge tournament debates.
- Participate in all camp activities.
- Must be able to listen to and follow directions.
- Must be able to take on a position of authority.
The Jayhawk Debate Institute will occur this year on the following dates:Two-week camp runs June 24 - July 7, 2018
Three-week camp runs June 24 - July 14, 2018
- Must have extensive policy debate experience at both the high school and college (NDT/CEDA) levels.
- Prior experience with coaching high school or college (NDT/CEDA) policy debate.
- Prior success in debate competition on the college (NDT/CEDA) level.
- Previous experience working at a debate camp.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete application will include a resume/CV and a cover letter. Apply online and submit a letter describing your qualifications for this position. Only complete applications will be considered.
Application review begins on May 4, 2018. Please apply by the review date for first consideration.