Lecture Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for PHSX 115- Student Hourly - 13102BR
Lecture Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for PHSX 115- Student Hourly
- Assist instructor during the classroom lectures.
- Attend weekly organizational meetings.
- Run evening recitation sections.
- Must have previously taken PHSX 115, or its equivalent, and received a grade of B or better.
- Must be able to attend the lecture sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-10:45 a.m. in the Spring 2019 term. Applicants who do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Experience teaching or tutoring.
- Major in ASTR, PHSX, or EPHX
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on 12/10/18 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.