Logistics Student Assistant-Student Hourly - 12960BR
Logistics Student Assistant-Student Hourly
- Assist with the stocking, shipping and receiving of materials in the IT warehouse.
- Assist with the preparation of inventory and staging of materials for the IT Technicians.
- Assist IT Warehouse staff with maintaining accurate inventory counts and accurate inventory database information.
- Oversee eWaste inventory deliveries/pickups for University and courier runs for IT department.
- Face to face communications with customers.
- Valid U.S. driver's license.
- Experience driving a van/pick-up as evidenced by application materials and work history.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. on a consistent basis with or without accommodations.
- Excellent communication as evidenced by application materials and interview.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Supply Chain Management major or concentration.
- Detail oriented and experience working independently.
- Experience with stock inventory.
- Experience using Excel, Word and/or database software.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete application consists of:
- Online application
- Cover letter addressing how the Required Qualifications are met
- 3 Professional References
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application review will begin October 10th, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.