Marketing Strategist - 12235BR
- Develops, implements, and manages short and long-term creative strategies and campaigns for print and digital projects.
- Oversees activities that relate to marketing, branding, webmaster services, and print production.
- Provides design services in the form of layout, production, graphic/photo selection and editing, creation of infographics, web development, and branding/identity development. Provides these services for print and digital marketing, social media campaigns, and educational and research materials. Responsible for multi-page document layout such as for reports, curriculum packages, and research briefs.
- Supervises students to perform graphic design duties and provide project implementation support.
50% Facilitation and process management
- Participates in meetings with internal and external partners to present work, discuss needs, and identify opportunities.
- Synthesizes ideas and creates project scope, timeline, and any other components needed for completion of products and proposals. Own projects from conceptual stage through production.
- Provide support as needed, including but not limited to: working with vendors, developing forms and templates, and identifying opportunities for systems and process improvements.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in illustration, graphic design, communications or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in graphic design, including proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite as evidenced by application materials.
- One (1) year experience developing and maintaining WordPress sites.
- Excellent written communication skills as demonstrated through application materials and previous work history.
- Understanding of basic design, marketing, and copy principles, as well as current trends as evidenced by application materials.
- Strong attention to detail as demonstrated by application materials
- Demonstrated ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Problem solving skills
- Client management experience
Additional Candidate Instructions
Priority review of applications begins on July 2nd and will continue until a pool of qualified applicants are identified. To ensure consideration, apply before July 2nd.