Office Assistant KU Band POOL - 19399BR
Office Assistant KU Band POOL
- Undergraduate KU School of Music major with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Excellent written communication skills as evidenced in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Strong oral communication and customer service skills for use both in-person and on the phone.
- Member of or commitment to concert and athletic bands at KU.
- Demonstrable computer and word processing skills
- Dependable, well organized, and accurate in work performance.
- Able to manage time wisely, and work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Able to use discretion when working with sensitive materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a POOL posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Hours per week will vary