Office Assistant Student Hourly - 22887BR
Office Assistant Student Hourly
Work Location: University of Kansas, Lawrence: Stauffer-Flint Hall
*Carefully read additional candidate instructions.
- One or more years of experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to commit to a set schedule and open to school’s need for occasional extra hours.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- One year of previous experience working in an office environment.
- Dependable, organized, detail oriented, demonstrates initiative, and has a positive attitude.
- Must have a good work ethic and be self-driven to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collegially with others.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Cover letter
- Under additional attachments, attach picture of summer class schedule if you have enrolled in summer classes.
- Applications must be submitted by midnight on the night of Sunday August 14th
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range