Paper Grader - POOL - 10680BR
Paper Grader - POOL
- Have a good knowledge of the course material (e.g., have taken the course and received a grade of A or B).
- Must be able to work out homework assignments on their own. (Solution "keys" are not usually provided for homework assignments.)
- Successfully completed at least some course in Calculus.
- Strong background in undergraduate mathematics.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Application review begins on January 9, 2018.
Student appointments may be either undergraduate or graduate students. Exceptions to the minimum enrollment requirements that are granted for GTA/GRA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to student hourly appointments.
During the semester term of the student hourly appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours.
For summer periods the student must:
1. have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester, or
2. be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours, or
3. be enrolled in summer session, or
4. be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester