Physics Paper Grader - POOL - 11165BR
Physics Paper Grader - POOL
For Introductory Labs: Grading lab reports for introductory Physics labs (114, 115, 216, and 236)
- EPHX/PHSX/ASTR Major who has taken the equivalent course he/she will be grading.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester with no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Reliable and able to work independently as demonstrated by application materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Only complete applications will be considered.
- To ensure consideration, apply by midnight on July 30th, 2018.
- Application review begins on July 31, 2018 and will continue to be reviewed until a qualified pool of applicants is found.