POOL: America Reads Elementary School Tutor (Student Work Study) - 10547BR
POOL: America Reads Elementary School Tutor (Student Work Study)
2. KU student must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours each semester during the academic year. Enrollment of one credit hour during the summer session is required if the student was not enrolled the previous spring or is not pre-enrolled in the upcoming fall term.
3. Tutors MUST have transportation to and from area schools -- some schools are on the KU and Lawrence bus routes.
2. Interest and passion for working with children in Kindergarten through grade five.
3. Self-motivation and desire to go "above and beyond" to promote student learning.
4. Responsibility and personal accountability for completing tasks; attention to details and deadlines.
5. Elementary or Middle/Secondary Education major.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Completion of the online application
Review of applications will begin on January 10, 2018 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.