Pool - ChemistryTutor - Multicultural Scholars Program - 11156BR
Pool - ChemistryTutor - Multicultural Scholars Program
The MSP Chemistry tutor will assist this mission by providing direct educational support for KU students.
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
- Completion of Chem 135, or 330 with grade of B or higher.
- Experience working with students and/or other tutors as evidenced by application materials and interview.
- Strong command of English language, as evidenced by application materials and interview.
- Some formal or informal tutoring experience.
- Successful completion (B or higher) of other higher level of Chem class (at least Chem 330).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on Tuesday, 3/13.